27 June 2005

An Ode to Mary


An Ode to Mary
by Carnivorous

Mary o Mary, you look oh so sweet as you sleep.
It reminds me of why my diet is made up primarily of meat.
I know you are probably far away in this internet world,
And long distance relationships generally don’t work out.
But girl you quench my thirst like a spam smoothie,
And with you on my menu, I’m at risk of gout.
There are plenty of kamikaze girls out there,
But of the bunch you far surpass.
There aren’t too many that can satisfy my carnal needs,
But you Mary, I'd say you pass.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, someone has to post something soon to move our little babe here down the page a bit...i can't get caught looking at this at work!

Anonymous said...

our little babe. i like the sense of ownership you are feeling. is that all the love mary gets??